Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sheeeee's Here!

 
Just a quick post to let you all know that Elise Caroline was born on Friday, March 15th! Even being a week late, she was 6 lbs 14 oz. She looks so tiny in the crib her daddy built just for her!
Sadly, she hasn't even met her daddy yet. Army duties kept my husband from being present at her birth. But he will be home soon and we will be a family!
I still plan to post during my maternity leave, but it won't be very often. And probably not any time soon! Mom and baby are doing well, but oh so tired!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

A BIG congratulations Betsy! She is simply adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh Betsy, she is absolutely beautiful!! I'm so sad that your husband wasn't able to be there, but I'm glad you are doing well and that he will be home soon. I have a March birthday (the 14th) so I think it's a pretty special month to be born. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! My litle one was 12 days late and 6lbs 12oz too! Enjoys it! Looking forward to posts when you return!

Heidi @ ABCJLM said...

Congrats. Enjoy your time with her!